1. Which famous Christmas song begins with the lyrics, 'You better watch out, you better not cry'?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
2. The lyrics, 'Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming', feature in Christmas adverts for which famous drinks company?
3. Santa Claus is also known as Saint who?
4. What type of play, beginning with the letter 'N', is performed by children at Christmas time?
5. What is the last line of the famous 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' song?
You’ll go down in history.
6. In the story of 'A Christmas Carol', who was visited by the Ghosts of the Past, Present and Yet to Come?
7. Where was Jesus born?
8. How many days are in the month of December?
9. What is the day after Christmas Day called in the UK?
10. Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
11. What is the missing word from the following song lyrics, 'Silent night, holy night, all is _________'
12. Name all of Santa’s reindeers.
Prancer, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Dasher, Vixen Blitzen, and Rudolph
What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker!