1.In what season do you traditionally find fallen leaves on the ground?
2. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
3. What two ages could a child be if they were in a Year 4 class?
4. How many days are in a leap year?
5. What is the capital city of Northern Ireland?
6. Which English king famously had six different wives?
7. What are a group of lions called?
8. Which scientist discovered the existence of gravity?
9. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
10. Who wrote the novel Gangster Granny?
11. How many faces does a cuboid have?
12. How many colours are in a rainbow?
13. What is 3 cubed?
14. Who is next in line to become our monarch after Queen Elizabeth II?
15. What is the largest mammal in the world?