The internet is amazing! You can find information, pictures , music, videos, stories, facts, friends, games, shops.
Unfortunately you can also find; strangers, inappropriate images, computer viruses, lies, bullies and danger! We want you to know how to use the internet safely.
Here are our top five tips for staying safe online:
1. Be seen - always let an adult know when you are using the internet or if you feel unsafe whilst online.
2. Be sensible - what you type is what you get. If you think something is inappropriate then close it down immediately!
3. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL DETAILS!! (NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS).
4. Use sites you know are trustworthy.
5. Do not talk to people that you do not know.
Can I use it?
Please find a copy of our parents internet safety presentation and the useful links below. If you have any questions or would like any advice, please contact the school using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Please let the school know if you have any worries or concerns regarding E-Safety using the messaging service below.