1.Where does Santa Claus live?
2. Which vegetable is normally associated with Halloween?
3. What’s the usual response to “see you later, alligator?”
4. What is the name of NASA’s most famous space telescope?
5. In the Disney film Aladdin, who appears when Aladdin rubs the lamp?
6. What may you find if you look inside an oyster?
7. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
8. Which American state is famously the home of Hollywood?
9. What is the name for a female deer?
10.What is the national flower of Scotland?
11.What food makes up nearly all (around 99%) of a Giant Panda’s diet?
12.True or false? A lion is a herbivore
13. How many Mcdonalds are there in the UK:
Over 500 but less than 1000 b) Over 1000 but less than 2000 c) Over 2000
14. What is the sweet substance made by bees?
15. In the human body the lungs are responsible for removing which gas from the blood?