1. What colours are the stars on the American flag?
2. What is the capital city of Portugal?
3. What is the largest organ in the human body?
4. In the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
5. What was the last colliery to close in The Rhondda Valley?
6. How many planets are in our solar system?
7. What is the fastest land animal on Earth?
8. Which character's nose grew longer every time he lied?
9. What layer protects our planet from harmful rays?
10. How much of our earth is covered by water:
a) 61 % b) 71% c) 81%
11. In which country would you find The Great Pyramid of Giza?
12. In what year did World War II end?
13. What is the first name of Queen Elizabeth II's youngest child?
14. Which religion has the most followers in the world?
15. What is the next Prime Number after 7?
Quiz Answers (Optional)
If you wish to submit your answers to the quiz please write them in the comment box below: