- Which famous Christmas song begins with the lyrics, 'You better watch out, you better not cry'?
- The lyrics, 'Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming', feature in Christmas adverts for which famous drinks company?
- Santa Claus is also known as Saint who?
- What type of play, beginning with the letter 'N', is performed by children at Christmas time?
- What is the last line of the famous 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' song?
- In the story of 'A Christmas Carol', who was visited by the Ghosts of the Past, Present and Yet to Come?
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many days are in the month of December?
- What is the day after Christmas Day called in the UK?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- What is the missing word from the following song lyrics, 'Silent night, holy night, all is _________'
- Name all of Santa’s reindeers
What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?